November 5, 2007

Oh My Gosh, Oh My Gosh, Oh My Gosh!!!!!!


I’m sure by now you’ve heard the news, (and if you haven’t, get your head out of your bum)…

GIADA IS PREGGERS!!!

And guess what else, IT’S A GIRL due in April!!! That means that if I can figure out a way to turn back time and somehow artificially inseminate myself into Giada, (I’ll figure out the logistics of that later), that Giada can be my mom!!! And her Anthropologie-designer-hubby will be my dad!!! And I will have the de Laurentiis metabolism and my mama will make me sp-a-gh-e-tt-iii and pan-chhh-et-ta all day long! And my name will be Lauren de Laurentiis! How cool is that? (I’m assuming Giada will be nice enough to give her baby/me her last name, not her hubbys, because Thompson is not nearly as exciting as de-Lau-rren-tiiiiiiiis!)

The only question left is: exactly how big will her boobs get?

Tonight I am going to invent a way to transport food over the internet and television (I’ll make kazillions), then I will plan a way to make myself Giada’s baby, and thennnnn I will invent a camera lens that will be wide enough to get both of her pregnant boobs into one frame – this, of course, will be my hardest invention of all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should check out the guys that sell NYC restaurant reservations online. Now, you can buy groceries AND the possibility of great food all via the internet.

Anonymous said...

I am DYING laughing. I just went to your blog and the google ads on the right were hysterical. Right after I finished looking at that immense plate of food I scrolled down to read some stories, and the google ad read "Learn about loosing 125 lbs" . . so funny. . and then when I clicked down to the story about poor Mr. B at halloween a google ad from pillsbury popped up - advertising mini crescent rolls for (hot) dogs . . .so so funny. Just like your stories. I love the way you tell a tale!

Unknown said...

I totally disagree with that! Thompson is a great lastname loser. Sukkkkaaa