November 2, 2007

And Now It’s Time For Your LAST MEAL!!!!!:

My Bestest Friend Ever Davis says: Im currently thinking of what my last meal would be and I can't decide. I think everything… I would just eat myself to death and my last word would be "haha suckas, looks like you can't kill me now!" We’ll that’s a few words so maybe I would just say "suckas." They would know what I was referring to, and if they didn’t I would kindly ask you to explain the true sentiment I was expressing when I said it.

Don't you just love that?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Devil dogs - foreshadowing where I would be heading after my last meal???

Anonymous said...

GReat blog....that question has been going for a while. Now I have to think about it....I would want to go to Italy and have pasta prepared with cuttlefish. mmm!

Mary from Maryland said...

Its actually a really good question. How would I know what I was in the mood for on that day though? I'm not a very good planner. I like oreos and hot fudge sauce, yum. I like the idea that I could eat without having to worry about gaining weight. Yahoo. I might not have any appetite though so I should just relax and enjoy for now, right?