November 16, 2007

A Moment of Silence Please…


My cubicle neighbor Amanda just alerted me to a new website: Chipotle Fan. But do NOT let the name fool you my friend; no fan of Chipotle should ever visit this site!

There is a “Nutrition Info” section in which you can enter what kind of accoutrements you like in your Blessed Burrito and then it calculates how many calories are in it.

This is a sad, sad day my dear readers, a sad, sad day. This Shit-potle site has ruined my afternoon and quite possibly my life. Luckily, after a few tequila shots and Coronas (Corona Light of course) I will forget all about this dang site and can go back to living my sour-cream-covered life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Long live Chipotle. . . .

Anonymous said...

Short live Chipotle

RWF said...

Happy Thanksgiving L.T!!

Ali Wender said...

This is as bad as when I found out that a Starbucks delicious carmel Frap with whipped goodness was more calories than an elephant is suppose to eat in one day....sad sad