October 22, 2007

I Hope You’re Hungry…

because this is going to be the most incredible blog you have ever laid your shining eyes upon. I have so much that I want to get out, so many stories to tell, that it has been oozing from my pores like melted cheese on a double bacon burger. Sorry, too soon for food references? I promise from now on all personifications of food will be positive, no more pores involved. So thank you, dear reader, for stopping by and please feel free to make comments – you love food, you hate food (WEIRDO!) – whatever it is you want to say, go right ahead. Please check in whenever you get the chance, this is going to be fun and I wouldn’t want you to miss out. Eat it up, there’s plenty more to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just found this blog surfing the web. I really like the way you tell stories. I'm a foodie but I live way out in the middle of nowhere with a little baby and it's hard to keep up with the foodie 'gossip' - I know you know what I mean . . .but now I have a feeling I'll be entertained frequently by your blog.
Thanks L.T
Sara F.