October 23, 2007

Are You Gonna Eat That??


I’m quite sure that if you love food like I do, the above photo makes you want to ask: “are you gonna eat that?” After you realize that technology has not figured out a way to transport food through the internet (NASA should get to work on that), your second question may be, “is that you, my dear L.T, in the picture?” For the record,

THE ABOVE PHOTO IS NOT OF ME!!!!

It is of my dear old dad and was taken in Memphis when we stopped on the drive home from New Orleans to New York for a light snack. We wanted to try a little bit of everything Memphis BBQ had to offer so we ordered the assorted plate, (meant for 8 people). Needless to say we ate every morsel. So yes, I am gonna eat that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How on Earth did your Dad's shirt survive that pictured meal?!

Anonymous said...

MMM... Gutbuster. Most excellent.

Anonymous said...

I assume your next two stops were to the gym and the mens apparel store!!

Mary from Maryland said...

I love your blog. Its so light and breezy. And, funny. Keep up the good work. There is a great bbq joint near me, thank god, called the UBQ. Urban BBQ. You should check it out some time when you're down this way. Also, I've been to Babbo and it was great. A little bit hard to find though.