October 22, 2007

Dear Darling Reader,

I don’t want there to ever be any secrets between us! That is why I am posting the “Press Release” I sent to my family and friends announcing the birth of this adorable little blog. Weighing in at 4,000 pounds this little bundle of joy aims to bring you a lifetime of happiness! So here it is:

Hey everybody! I have some very exciting news! I am now a blogger! That means I have created my own blog just like Perez Hilton except mine will focus, of course, on FOOD.

I will post the inside scoop on chef gossip, restaurant reviews, pictures of stuff I make, recipes, dinner party ideas, and photos of my own little sausage, Brutus!!!! There will even be a special section dedicated to burritos and the passionate love affair we share.

I will laugh in the face of four star restaurants and scream "DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM" to matre d's all over town until everyone knows StoringUpForWinter (...because it's never too soon to start) and my name is synonymous with gluttony. I will eat my way through New York and share the whole experience with YOU! It is going to be a funny LT look on food and how it is the love of my life, so please check it out and tell your friends.

Please feel free to comment and give me your suggestions! I look forward to hearing what you think.
Keep on eatin',
LT

No comments: